WE'RE BELIEVERS IN KEEPING IT NATURAL
At Kind Natured, we are passionate about products and love bringing formulations that have been carefully blended with the best of nature.
Our passion led us to carefully source the finest plant and natural extracts and develop the most amazing fragrances to leave your body, hair and skin feeling and looking beautiful. We stayed well away from a number of harmful and unethical ingredients and replaced them with cleaner, greener alternatives – the results are gentle, yet high quality products that naturally deliver on their promise.
SO WHAT IS IN THE OTHER 3% OF INGREDIENTS?
We are very honest and happy to be totally transparent about our formulations. We're proud that all our formulations contain at least 97% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% of ingredients (sometimes less!) simply ensure that the formulations deliver on their key promise of offering the best experience in terms of look, feel, aroma and stability.
The remaining 3% often come from the fragrance & preservatives that are essential to creating a product our retailers & customers are happy with. Whenever possible we do use fragrances that are derived from plants but labelled as 'non-natural' due to the extraction process they have been under. But rest assured that our formulators are working hard on exploring new ways to reach the big 100%!
100% RECYCLABLE PACKAGING. VEGAN-FRIENDLY. MADE IN ENGLAND.
Kind Natured products carefully adhere to Our Ethos and do not make false promises – they are kind, honest and simply work. Enjoy!