sale now on- view our sale items ›
10% discount - on orders over £50
covid-19 - our response
Limited

Happy Naturals Argan Oil & Shea Butter Mini Collection 3x50ml

Code: HN0014
  • Now $9.33
  • (Delivery from $8.30)
Item out of Stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Loading...

Gift box of 3 mini body care products , ideal for travel!

Includes:

1 Nourishing Argan Oil Body Scrub Body Scrub

1 Nourishing Argan Oil Body Wash Shower gel

1 Nourishing Argan Oil Body Butter Moisturizing cream

How to use:

 After the shower with the body shower gel, press the body scrub in your hands and in circular motions apply it on the wet skin, before rinsing carefully. Wipe and apply the body cream until absorbed.

For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If this happens, rinse immediately with water. Due to the natural ingredients, the color may vary. Do not use on injured skin. If you have sensitive skin, do a test beforehand.

97% physical care

Rich moisturizing ingredients that help restore and nourish.

It has not been tested on animals.

Suitable for vegetarians and vegans

97% natural (including natural, natural derivatives and ingredients from nature). The remaining 3% refines the product ensuring its performance.

Excludes SLS / SLES / ALS, parabens, MI / MIT, mineral oils, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic paints, DEA coke and plastic microspheres.

DUE TO COVID-19 ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES MAY NOT BE AS ACCURATE AS USUAL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

SHIPPING IN Europe

Shipping of products is performed from Greece to European Countries within 4-12 working days

Fee of £6 for up to 0.5kg. Above that weight extra charges apply

Shipping cost in the EU depends on the weight of products

For purchase over £50 an extra 10% discount applies

Deliveries in each country are performed by their national carrier

* All electrical devices operate with a European plug. An adaptor is needed for UK residents

SHIPPING INTERNATIONALY

Shipping of products is performed from Greece to all Countries around the world approximately within 4-10 working days

Fee is depended on the weight of items and it will be visible on your checkout screen

Saudi Arabia Shipments may take much longer (up to 1 month)

Deliveries in each country are performed by their national carrier

PAYMENTS

By credit or debit card

By paypal

Cancellations and Returns

Order Cancellation

You may cancel your order if you wish, without charge, provided that there has been no shipment of products from our headquarters.

Product Return

If our company in responsible for any errors, the return is accepted if you notify us within a period not exceeding 14 days from delivery date. The same 14 days after delivery applies for all other complaints concerning the order. We fully refund the amount that corresponds to the order value and postage.

If you do not show any error on the part of our company, we will refund only the amount corresponding to the value of products. Shipping costs bore solely the customer.

Product returns are accepted upon request and only if the goods are unused and in original condition.

In case the product has been used or his original condition has been altered we will not accept the return.

The refunds are made within 30 days after return and receipt of goods from us.

Before returning the product you must contact us at info@pharmeden.gr

Here at Pharmeden we use the latest Payment & Security software allowing our customers to experience a happy and smooth shopping experience. We accept all major cards, credit cards, & Paypal.  Simply select your relevant payment option at checkout.

For further information on our various payment options please visit our payment policy page.

Top