10% off all orders over £50
sale now on- view our sale items ›
10% discount - on orders over £50
covid-19 - our response

Happy Naturals Revitalising Body Wash Sea Minerals & Ginger Root 250ml

Code: HN0018
  • Now $4.38
  • (Delivery from $17.60)
Item in Stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Loading...
10% Off All Orders Over £50
International Shipping
100% Secure Shopping

Revitalising Body Wash Sea Minerals & Ginger Root

Natural 97% bodycare

An invigorating body wash with jojoba bursting beads

Not tested on animals

Suitable for vegetarians and vegans

Natural, good and happy - this is how we do it. Bursting with freshness, our revitalising range gives you the boost you're after - packed full of invigorating ingredients to leave you raring to go!

The Key Players

Revitalising Sea Minerals

Energising Ginger Root

Refreshing Peppermint Leaf

An invigorating Body Wash infused with Eucalyptus and Peppermint to gently cleanse and refresh skin. The unique formulation contains 100% natural beads which burst when massaged onto the skin.

The facts 97% Natural (that includes natural, naturally derived and nature identical ingredients). The remaining 3% perfect the product to ensure performance and preservation!

Free from SLS / SLES / ALS, parabens, MI / MIT, mineral oil, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic colours, cocamide DEA and plastic microbeads

Ingredients

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Maris Sal, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Cellulose, Xylitol, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Flour, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageen) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Laminaria Japonica (Kelp) Extract, Sargassum Pallidum (Seaweed) Extract, Algin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-diol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

SHIPPING IN Europe

Shipping of products is performed from Greece to European Countries within 4-12 working days

Shipping cost in the EU depends on the weight of products

For purchase over £50 an extra 10% discount applies

* All electrical devices operate with a European plug. An adaptor is needed for UK residents

SHIPPING INTERNATIONALY

Shipping of products is performed from Greece to all Countries around the world approximately within 4-10 working days

Fee is depended on the weight of items and it will be visible on your checkout screen

Middle East Shipments are performed by ARAMEX

PAYMENTS

By credit or debit card

By paypal

By Glopal

Cancellations and Returns

Order Cancellation

You may cancel your order if you wish, without charge, provided that there has been no shipment of products from our headquarters.

Product Return and Refunds

We will do what we can to ensure your happiness with every purchase. So, if you’re not totally satisfied - we can offer a refund as long as it is returned within 14 days of receipt.

Returned products must be new, unopened and in original condition. To return a product, please send an email to info@pharmeden.co.uk to notify us of your intent to return an item or items. Please include your name, the items you plan to return and the reason for the return.

Within 7 days of our receiving your return, your refund will be processed after an inspection and a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.

Please note return shipping fees are responsibility of the purchaser and the original shipping fees paid are non-refundable. Also, refused shipments will not be refunded.

All Sale items, Special Discount Offers and purchases made during Special Sales Events (including free shipping, gift with purchase, pop-up, etc.) are final sale and are not eligible for return/refund.

In the case of items damaged during shipping, please save the package and e-mail us immediately at info@pharmeden.co.uk

Thank you!   

Here at Pharmeden we use the latest Payment & Security software allowing our customers to experience a happy and smooth shopping experience. We accept all major cards, credit cards, & Paypal.  Simply select your relevant payment option at checkout.

For further information on our various payment options please visit our payment policy page.

Top